4-Year Bachelor Degrees
Our Bachelor of Arts in Ministry degree will help you prepare for ministry in a variety of settings. The program is completely customizable through our selection of ten majors and
minors. If you are looking for effective training to serve in church, parachurch, or marketplace ministry, our B.A. in Ministry is what you are looking for.
Majors and Minors
Our Bachelor of Theology degree is designed to prepare students for ministry through the exploration and study of God and our relationship with Him. The goal of our Bachelor of Theology degree is not to simply gain theological knowledge, but to have a better understanding of and deeper connection with God.
Our Bachelor of Arts in Christian School Education is developed to equip aspiring teachers who recognize that their classroom is their mission field. Through the lens of a Christian worldview that supports a ministry mindset, students will gain the practical knowledge and skills needed to effectively teach and manage a classroom.
2-Year Associate Degrees
Our Associate of Arts in Evangelism and Compassion degree is designed to equip students with a biblical foundation as they minister in evangelistic and compassionate outreach settings. Students serve weekly in a variety of environments, putting into practice all they are learning as advocates for those in desperate situations in our world.
Our Associate of Arts in General Education is a foundational degree that will equip students with a Christian worldview. This degree is ideal for those who are planning to further their studies in an arts-related field or who will be pursuing a career in the secular workplace.
Our Associate of Arts in Biblical Studies is directed to those who want to strengthen their foundation of bible and theology through intensive study of scripture and its application to ministry.
Is this program for me?
Do you have a heart for reaching those in desperate situations like human trafficking victims, prostitutes, drug addicts, prisoners, and the poor and needy? If you are burdened to make a difference in this world as a servant and a witness, this may be the ideal program for you.
Practical Ministry Experience
- Gain a biblical understanding of the relationships between compassion, evangelism, and social justice issues and why all three must be present to give a complete representation of the gospel.
- Learn how effective outreach and ministry can serve the physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual needs of individuals.
- Be prepared to do evangelistic and compassionate outreach work for every age, from children to seniors, in a variety of environments with weekly trips to such places as street missions, transition houses, shelters, soup kitchens, prisons, drug rehabs, and at-risk youth programs.
- Use your gifts in such areas as dance, music, drama, sports, and tech each week in ministry opportunities.
- In addition to weekly and monthly service opportunities, you will head to New York City for a ten-day ministry trip, embark on a ten-day cross-cultural trip to a foreign country, and mentor and lead fellow students on ministry trips.
- Cap your learning journey with a four-month internship in your final year, under the supervision of an experienced leader in a social justice or compassion ministry in an urban or cross-cultural setting.
- Foundations of Social Justice
- History of Civil Rights & Social Justice
- Introduction to Compassion Ministry
- Urban Ministry/Community Development
- Oral Communication
- Personal Evangelism
- Regional Praxis; Urban Praxis; Cross-cultural Praxis
What matters most to you matters to us.
Our Kingswood Enrolment Counsellors want to hear how God is leading you and what you are most passionate about as you consider a life of purpose. They’ll answer your questions, help you determine your options, and pray with you about next steps. No pressure, no commitment – just a conversation with someone who understands that preparing for what matters most really matters.