Is this program for me?
Do you want to be able to communicate, make disciples, and train others to serve wherever you go? If you want to build the essential skill set of effectively crossing cultural boundaries, not only around the world, but in the growing immigrant and refugee communities in North America, a degree in Intercultural Studies will prepare you!
Practical Ministry Experience
- Be prepared to serve globally, missionally, and strategically in any location of the world.
- Learn how to be as relevant as possible to your cultural context without compromising who you are in Christ.
- Gain the knowledge and skills needed to provide missional leadership for the local and International church.
- Engage in practical ministry for three hours each week under supervision.
- Spend four months on internship serving with and learning from experienced intercultural workers, fully immersed in the culture of the ministry setting.
- Biblical Foundations of Missions
- Introduction to Missions
- Intercultural Competencies
- Practical Issue for Cross-Cultural Preparation
- Spiritual Conflict Resolution
- World Religions
- History of World Christianity
- Cultural Anthropology or Sociology
What matters most to you matters to us.
Speak to an enrolment counsellor.
Our Kingswood Enrolment Counsellors want to hear how God is leading you and what you are most passionate about as you consider a life of purpose. They’ll answer your questions, help you determine your options, and pray with you about next steps. No pressure, no commitment – just a conversation with someone who understands that preparing for what matters most really matters.