Steps for Acceptance:
- Fill out the MAPT Application Form
- Send us your past and current post-secondary and/or graduate level transcripts. If you are currently enrolled in a post-secondary or graduate school please send your current transcripts indicating your enrolment. An official transcript certifying completion/graduation will be required for final enrolment.
- REFERENCES (3)
- All reference letters can be sent to us by mail, fax or email.
a) One from a pastor or denominational supervisor
b) Two additional references (Senior Pastor, Pastoral Colleague, Academic, or Personal)
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
- Each Applicant must submit a 1-2 page Statement of Purpose explaining your spiritual journey to this point and why you hope to pursue the MAPT degree at Kingswood University. This can be sent to us by email, fax, or mail.
- Each Applicant must be currently involved in an appropriate ministry for a minimum of 20 hours per week, or be willing to be placed in such a ministry for the duration of the program. A consent form signed by a designated on-site ministry supervisor will be required. Fill out the MAPT Ministry Placement Form here: online
- Once we have received all of the above documents you will be considered for acceptance. We will be in contact with you regarding further details.
- Payment for the semester is due before the first class begins. You will automatically be considered for Scholarships and Grants. We will contact you with further information.
26 Western Street, Box 5125
Sussex, NB E4E 5L2, Canada
Phone: 1.888.432.4422 | 506.432.4422