Get a Headstart!
We offer a selection of twelve Early Enrolment courses for students in Grade 12. Students may enroll in one 3-credit hour course per 8-week term.
- Earn high school credit towards graduation requirements.
- Earn university credit towards a degree at Kingswood or one of the other four Wesleyan universities.
- Courses are accepted at other post-secondary institutions on a case-by-case basis.
- Courses are delivered fully online, providing access anywhere in the world.
- Benefit from valuable experience in university-level academics.
- Must be in Grade 12.
- Minimum overall average of 85% (3.3 on a 4.0 scale)
- Written approval of parent or guardian
- Written approval of high school
- Internet access
- $100 per credit hour
Term 1 (2021) – September 6 – October 23
- Oral Communication
- Writing & Research
- Biblical Literature I – Old Testament
Term 2 (2021) – November 1 – December 18
- Spiritual Formation
- Biblical Literature II – New Testament
Term 3 (2022) – January 3 – February 19
- General Psychology
- Basic Christian Beliefs
- Personal Evangelism
Term 4 (2022) – March 7 – April 23
- Literature of the Western World
- Introduction to Ministry
Term 5 (2022) – May 2 – June 18
- Inductive Bible Study
- Introduction to Compassion Ministry
Do you live close to campus and have the flexibility to take courses in a classroom setting? Additional courses are available for dual enrolment with your local high school and Kingswood University. Contact us for more information.