Get a Headstart!
We offer a selection of twelve Early Enrolment courses for students in Grade 12. Students may enroll in one 3-credit hour course per 8-week term.
- Earn high school credit towards graduation requirements.
- Earn university credit towards a degree at Kingswood or one of the other four Wesleyan universities.
- Courses are accepted at other post-secondary institutions on a case-by-case basis.
- Courses are delivered fully online, providing access anywhere in the world.
- Benefit from valuable experience in university-level academics.
- Must be in Grade 12.
- Minimum overall average of 85% (3.3 on a 4.0 scale)
- Written approval of parent or guardian
- Written approval of high school
- Internet access
- $100 per credit hour
Term 1 (2022) – September 5 – October 22
- Spiritual Formation
- Biblical Literature II – New Testament
Term 2 (2022) – October 31 – December 17
- General Psychology
- Personal Evangelism
Term 3 (2023) – January 2 – February 18
- Basic Christian Beliefs
- Literature of the Western World
- Introduction to Ministry
Term 4 (2023) – March 6 – April 22
- Inductive Bible Study
- Introduction to Compassion Ministry
Term 5 (2023) – May 1 – June 17
- Oral Communication
- Writing & Research
- Biblical Literature I – Old Testament
Do you live close to campus and have the flexibility to take courses in a classroom setting? Additional courses are available for dual enrolment with your local high school and Kingswood University. Contact us for more information.