We offer a selection of Early Enrolment courses for students in Grade 12. Students may enrol in up to six credit-hours of university-level courses per semester.
- Earn high school credit towards graduation requirements.
- Earn university credit towards a degree at Kingswood or one of the other four Wesleyan universities.
- Courses are accepted at other post-secondary institutions on a case-by-case basis.
- Courses are delivered fully online, providing access anywhere in the world.
- Benefit from valuable experience in university-level academics.
- Must be in Grade 12.
- Minimum overall average of 85% (3.3 on a 4.0 scale)
- Written approval of parent or guardian
- Written approval of high school
- Internet access
- $100 per credit hour
- OT 102 – Old Testament Survey
- NT 102 – New Testament Survey
- TH 101 – Introduction to Theology
Do you live close to campus and have the flexibility to take courses in a classroom setting? Additional courses are available for dual enrolment with your local high school and Kingswood University. Contact us for more information.