Is this program for me?
Do you have a passion to teach the next generation? Our Bachelor of Arts in Christian School Education will equip you to impart far more than just information as you minister out of a mature Christian faith.
Practical Ministry Experience
- Establish a keen understanding of how to teach children with a foundation of teaching theory and methodology.
- Learn the knowledge and skills required to lead in today’s elementary school classrooms, including lesson planning, productive teaching, and effective classroom management.
- Develop your skills through fourteen weeks of observing and teaching in Christian schools.
- Enter the workforce immediately after graduation as a certified teacher with ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International), or complete the one-year Bachelor of Education program through our transfer agreements with University of Presque Isle or Crandall University, to gain certification recognized in over forty states and a number of Canadian provinces.
- Oral Communication
- Educational Psychology
- History & Philosophy of Christian Education
- Technology in Education
- Classroom Management
- Instructional Methods
- Introduction to Exceptional Learners
- Legal and Ethical Issues
What matters most to you matters to us.
Speak to an enrolment counsellor.
Our Kingswood Enrolment Counsellors want to hear how God is leading you and what you are most passionate about as you consider a life of purpose. They’ll answer your questions, help you determine your options, and pray with you about next steps. No pressure, no commitment – just a conversation with someone who understands that preparing for what matters most really matters.