Associate of Arts in
Evangelism & Compassion Ministry
Additional courses and course descriptions can be found in our catalogue.
Is this program for me?
Do you have a heart for reaching those in desperate situations like human trafficking victims, prostitutes, drug addicts, prisoners, and the poor and needy? Our two-year Evangelism & Compassion degree is designed to teach you how to serve as the hands and feet of Jesus in a broad variety of settings.
Practical Ministry Experience
- Build a foundation in basic doctrines of the Christian faith and be able to clearly share them with others.
- Be trained in how to understand the spiritual and social issues in our world today and how to advocate for social justice from a Biblical perspective.
- Be prepared to do evangelistic and compassionate outreach work in a variety of environments with weekly trips to such places as street missions, soup kitchens, prisons, drug rehabs, and at-risk youth programs.
- Be equipped to design and lead evangelistic and compassionate outreaches in a local church setting.
- Foundations of Social Justice
- Personal Evangelism
- Introduction to Counselling
- Spiritual Formation
- Introduction to Ministry
- World Religions or Worldview
- Introduction to Compassion Ministry
- Regional Praxis; Urban Praxis; Cross-cultural Praxis
What matters most to you matters to us.
Our Kingswood Enrolment Counsellors want to hear how God is leading you and what you are most passionate about as you consider a life of purpose. They’ll answer your questions, help you determine your options, and pray with you about next steps. No pressure, no commitment – just a conversation with someone who understands that preparing for what matters most really matters.