Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL)
Certificate April 28 – May 13, 2016
- There are 3 options regarding the TESL Certificate:
a. Basic Certificate in TESL
b. Basic Certificate plus university academic credit (6 credit hours)
c. One of the above plus the practicum.
- Fill out the online TESL Registration Form. You must have a High School Diploma or it’s equivalent to be admitted into this program. Registration Deadline: April 8, 2016.
- Registration for Non-Kingswood University Students: Online
- Registration for Current Kingswood University Students: Online
- Payment is due by April 25, 2016 and can be paid by cheque, debit or credit card. The class size is limited to 20 students, therefore, full payment is required to reserve your place in the course.
26 Western Street, Box 5125
Sussex, NB E4E 5L2, Canada
Phone: 1.888.432.4422 | 506.432.4422