Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL)
TESL I (Fall 2019)
TESL II (Spring 2020)
Dates pending, check back again for specific details.
- There are 3 options regarding the TESL Certificate:
a. Basic Certificate in TESL
b. Basic Certificate plus university academic credit (6 credit hours)
c. One of the above plus the practicum.
- Fill out the online TESL Registration Form. You must have a High School Diploma or it's equivalent to be admitted into this program.
Registration Deadline: Prior to start of semester.
- Registration for Non-Kingswood University Students: Online
- Registration for Current Kingswood University Students: register for TESL I and TESL II through regular pre-registration processes.
- Payment is due by prior to start of semester and can be paid by cheque, debit or credit card. The class size is limited to 20 students, therefore, full payment is required to reserve your place in the course.
26 Western Street, Box 5125
Sussex, NB E4E 5L2, Canada
Phone: 1.888.432.4422 | 506.432.4422