Constructed in 2011, Wesley Hall is the perfect modern venue to host conferences, seminars, receptions, and banquets. It is located in the lower level of the Saunders Irving Chapel at 20 Wesley Drive.
Wesley Hall is a family-friendly, alcohol and smoke-free facility. It is complemented by the 800-seat Saunders Irving Chapel auditorium above, hotel-quality rooms available for overnight stays on our campus, Aramark catering services, and campus classroom spaces.
Wesley Hall features the following:
- a ground-level entrance for easy wheel chair accessibility
- a main auditorium with conference seating space for groups up to 450
- a banqueting setup at round tables for up to 300
- seating provided in comfortable fabric padded chairs
- adjacent to space is a professional kitchen managed by our food service provider Aramark Corporation
- auditorium space can be divided with a sound-proof removable wall if separate spaces are required for multiple functions
- an in-ceiling amplification system with projection screens
- dimmable fluorescent lighting can be set to the desired lighting mood for any occasion
- lots of large windows provide natural lighting
- an outdoor patio area provides for an alternate social setting in fine weather, with outdoor table seating and barbeques
Further information on availability and pricing for your event at Kingswood University contact Ivan Graham at email@example.com.