Is this program for me?
Do you love working with kids? Do you have a passion to see children come to Christ and embark on a lifetime journey of devotion to Him? If becoming a more effective minister to the youngest among us is your goal, our Children & Family Ministry program may be the perfect fit for you.
Practical Ministry Experience
- Develop skills in effective communication of God’s Word in culturally relevant and age-appropriate ways.
- Learn how to develop age-specific and creative programming, in both discipleship and outreach environments, designed for the unique needs of children.
- Learn practical and effective team dynamics for serving on a multiple staff ministry team.
- Understand how to partner with families and support parents as the spiritual leaders of the home.
- Child Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Ministry of Teaching
- Ministry to Children
- Understanding Contemporary Culture
- Models of Children’s Ministry
- Camping Retreats and Event Ministry
- Empowering and Equipping Lay Ministry
What matters most to you matters to us.
Speak to an enrolment counsellor.
Our Kingswood Enrolment Counsellors want to hear how God is leading you and what you are most passionate about as you consider a life of purpose. They’ll answer your questions, help you determine your options, and pray with you about next steps. No pressure, no commitment – just a conversation with someone who understands that preparing for what matters most really matters.