Taking Care of Business
Available as a program major only
Is this program for me?
Do you see yourself using a small business as a means of ministering to the world around you? Are you looking to serve in an executive capacity in a ministry organization or church? If God has equipped you with a mind for business and a heart for ministry, our Business program may be the perfect way to prepare for a life of impact.
Practical Ministry Experience
- Gain a solid Biblical and theological foundation for effective ministry in a variety of ministry and marketplace settings.
- Learn basic business principles of accounting, economics, and marketing.
- Engage in practical ministry for three hours each week under supervision.
- Cap off your program with a four-month supervised internship in a setting that best allows you to prepare for using business principles in a ministry capacity.
- This program includes seven courses placed throughout the degree which are taken online through Indiana Wesleyan University. All other courses, and the internship, are taken through Kingswood.
- Accounting for Business
- Human Resources with Project Management
- Marketplace Ministry
- Software Tools
- Principles of Entrepreneurship
- Work & the Bible
- Foundations of Global Business
- Legal Environment of Business