Is this program for me?
Do you see yourself using a small business as a means of ministering to the world around you? Are you looking to serve in an executive capacity in a ministry organization or church? If God has equipped you with a mind for business and a heart for ministry, our Business program may be the perfect way to prepare for a life of impact.
Practical Ministry Experience
- Gain a solid Biblical and theological foundation for effective ministry in a variety of ministry and marketplace settings.
- Learn basic business principles of accounting, economics, and marketing.
- Engage in practical ministry for three hours each week under supervision.
- Cap off your program with a four-month supervised internship in a setting that best allows you to prepare for using business principles in a ministry capacity.
- This program includes seven courses placed throughout the degree which are taken online through Indiana Wesleyan University. All other courses, and the internship, are taken through Kingswood.
- Accounting for Business
- Basic Economics
- Introduction to Business
- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketplace Ministry
- Personal Finance
- Principles of Entrepreneurship
- Software Tools
- Work & the Bible
What matters most to you matters to us.
Speak to an enrolment counsellor.
Our Kingswood Enrolment Counsellors want to hear how God is leading you and what you are most passionate about as you consider a life of purpose. They’ll answer your questions, help you determine your options, and pray with you about next steps. No pressure, no commitment – just a conversation with someone who understands that preparing for what matters most really matters.